Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WDS Review by Moms Wear Your Tees

http://momswearyourtees.comLast week, Scarlet joined my Network and while reviewing her site I realized I came across a real gem. Her website really didn't reflect who she was and it didn't really reflect her business either. 

I approved her into The Entreprenher Society and quickly emailed her. I told her that her service was AWESOME and that we should "talk". Within the hour I was busy reconstructing her website with a new design & format. 3 Days later, Moms Wear Your Tees had a complete new professional look and in return Scarlet did a review of my services! 
 
What is Mom Wear Your Tees?
Scarlet opened Mom Wear Your Tees in December 2009. She offers amazing services to get your business across the net via Facebook, Twitter, her Blog, her website and more. Her services are not only affective but very affordable!
Moms Wear Your Tees does your website promotion for you, effectively increasing targeted traffic to your website! We use social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, etc) because it is the hottest new trend in internet marketing and advertising and it works- plain and simple. Not only does social media marketing drive targeted traffic from the networks of people that read the postings, it also helps with search engine optimization, SEO, because of the increase in links to your site on social media.


One of the best ways to get visitors to your site is through search engines because that means those customers looked for you! They already want what you have to offer. This targeted visitor is the best visitor possible. So a main priority of a site owner is to get to the top of search engines and stay there. This is where Moms Wear Your Tees (MWYT) comes in. One of the main criteria search engines use to rank your site is the number of links you have to your site. MWYT uses social media marketing, which is really just "word of mouth" in computer format, to provide you with many permanent links to popularize your site and help boost your search engine standing.
Scarlet's services are not "one of a kind" as there are several people who offer similar services,  but her attention to her clients definitely is "one of a kind" and personal! She takes the time to really test your product/service, researches and really gives her honest opinion on what she is reviewing.

MWYT offers the following services:
  • I create a write-up about your company, and products and feature it in Moms Wear Your Tees Blog with your website links.
  • I post to Twitter, My Space, Facebook, Yahoo groups and Cafemom groups about your company, website, and/or products and provide links.
  • You also get a permanent link along with displaying your logo on our client calendar pages.
  • Optional- If you send a company tee, I wear it all day. I post pictures of me in your company tee and/or with your company product to the MWYT blog, Facebook, and to a Picasa Web Album that is searchable on Google. (Your company tee or product gives people a visual that they can connect with as we post about what your company offers.)
While I didn't actually "hire" Scarlet to review my site, I can tell you that hiring Scarlet to review & promote your business would be a wise investment. Within an hour of her posting her review & promoting my business on several networks the traffic to my site more than doubled. While I haven't received any actual "sales" through the promotion yet, my name got "out there" and has been seen by other moms who will now have my services in the back our mind when they are searching for something unique and quick. 

Visit Moms Wear Your Tees TODAY. You won't be disappointed!

See Scarlet's Review on WDS HERE

0 comments:

Followers

Links of Interest